Our core competency are media- and public relations
activities around complex banking and finance topics (institutional and retail) such as asset & wealth management, bonds, certificates, CFDs, commercial banking, corporate finance, derivatives, financial transactions, fixed deposits, forex, investment banking, life and pension insurances, mutual funds, online banking, private equity & venture capital, real estate, stocks, et al.
We support you in successfully synchronizing fact-based corporate communications with product- and sales supporting PR. We help our clients (B2B and B2C) in differentiating their business and achieving competitive advantages, delivering measurable results for your firm’s reputation (e.g. awareness increase, image profile, effects on attitudes of stakeholders) and on economic market success parameters (e.g. sales figures, market share, number of customers).
We differentiate ourselves by
- sector know-how and in-depth experience with financial services topics
- strengths of ideas in our communications work
- networks we open up for our clients.
Our objective is to maximize communications value and contribute with our services to the “bottom line” results of our client.
Our Services Portfolio
- Analysis & Market Intelligence (Research, Data & Insights)
- Strategic Communications Planning
- Positioning, Differentiation, Branding
- Messaging, Topic Platforms, Material Development
- Corporate Communications, Reputation Management
- Financial Marketing, Sales supporting PR, Product PR
- Media Relations
- Online Communications & Social Media Consulting
- Content Marketing
- Stakeholder Communications
- Employer Branding
- Communications Controlling & Measurement/Evaluation
In order to ensure a 360° integrated campaign approach, the core offering is complemented with the know-how and service expertise of our specialist units, building best individual teams for our clients:
- Corporate Publishing
- Internal Communications
- Change Communications
- Crisis Communications
- Media Planning & Advertising